Los Angeles Lakers star forward LeBron James speaks to reporters in a postgame press conference following the LA Lakers Game 4 loss vs. the Phoenix Suns in the first round of the 2021 NBA Playoffs.
- 0:00 How did they adjust to Anthony Davis’ absence in the second half?
- 0:38 How does he approach Game 5 with AD’s status in doubt?
- 1:03 How does LeBron’s role change as the series moves forward?
- 1:31 LeBron on his experience with a groin injury like AD sustained.
- 2:35 What it will take for the Lakers to get on track offensively.
- 3:25 How was LeBron feeling during his big stretch in Game 4?
- 4:33 Will he draw from his Heat experiences when Dwyane Wade and Chris Bosh were out?
- 5:11 Can he carry the team at age 36?
- 5:53 Did their previous experience without AD teach them?
- 6:40 How much can they take from their fourth-quarter where they made it close?
The post LeBron James reacts to Anthony Davis’ Game 4 injury and Lakers’ loss to the Suns appeared first on TalkBasket.net.